学历： 本科 教师资格 证书：TESOL
Preferred Occupation: English Teaching
Job Type: Full-time
Availability:Available to begin working ASAP.
I believe that my strong educational background make an appropriate candidate for the advertised position. I am enthusiastic, committed educator with innate ability to understand and motivate people of all ages. Obtaining a teaching position that utilizes my passion for teaching English to create a positive experience for students.
Time Period:2013/08 - 2014/06
Company Name:Primorski Polytechnic College
Worked one on one (as a tutor) with 4th- 8th grade students that have a variety of special needs (grammar, pronunciation, exam preparation).
Practice in school during the TESOL course with students of different age from six to sixteen years old (2015).
Education Period:2011/09 - 2014/06
Major:Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Highest Degree:Bachelor's Degree
Far-Eastern Federal University
From 2014 to present (long distance program)
Major: International tourism
• Verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Russian, have basic knowledge of the Chinese language.
• Background knowledge of developmental practices and educational theories.
• Project management skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities.
• Decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
• Efficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, files archiving and electronic reports.
• Continuously taught, reflected, and modified skills by providing students with original homework assignments, review packets, and assessments.
IELTS Academic band score: 7.5 band.
Writing and speaking: 6.00 band.
Level 5 Certificate in TESOL.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
• Over 8 years of volleyball experience and interested in extracurricular clubs.
• Successfully completed the Chinese language Program in the School of Chinese Studies and Exchange, Shanghai International Studies University during the period from 22 September through 18 January, 2015.
• Completed the Chinese Language course at International Institute of Chinese Language and Culture, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
• The winner of the Second International writing competition «Sail-winged ship».
• The winner of different professional competitions in «Hotel and Restaurant business».
• A member of various scientific-research programs, projects and conferences.